- 7.7 oz FR cotton blend / 88% cotton / 12% nylon twill
- 3” FR triple trim across back, around upper arms and leg cuffs
- Hook and loop adjustable throat latch
- Left chest radio pocket with utility strap
- Right chest oversized utility pocket
- Mic clip above radio pocket
- Lined and reinforced padded elbows and forearms
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff closures
- Two rear patch pockets with hook and loop flap closures
- Heavy duty, two-way aramid zipper front closure with hook and loop storm flap (fly area – no hook and loop for ease of access)
- Hook and loop adjustable take-up straps at waist
- Padded knees and shins
- Scissor pocket with straps over semi-bellowed cargo pockets on both thighs
- 12” leg zipper with hook and loop adjustable straps at ankle
Made with an Arc-rated and flame-resistant cotton blend, the Propper® Extrication Suit offers reliable full-body, dual-hazard protective coverage in sizes up to 5XL. Designed for use by fire and emergency response personnel, the Extrication Suit protects against arc flash, flame, sharp glass or metal edges, and contaminants such as gas or oil.
At the scene, each second can be critical, so this coverall packs a host of optimized utility and tool pockets to keep your gear secure and ready, as well as 3” FR hi-viz trim that ensures your safety on-site. It features a dedicated radio pouch with wire routing loops and a mic clip, utility compartments on the chest and sleeve, as well as two cargo pockets with built-in scissor compartments with security straps.
The Extrication suit features adjustable waist, throat, sleeve and leg cuff straps for an optimal fit. A heavy-duty two-way aramid zipper with hook and loop storm flap makes it easy to don and doff, while 12” leg zippers provide easy access to your work boots.