* THIS ITEM COULD HAVE A 3-4 WEEK LEAD TIME FROM PROMOLIFE
Combine a far infrared sauna dome with ozone and take your routine to the next level.
Far infrared, an invisible part of the light spectrum, is a deep penetrating heat that inspires sweating at lower temperatures than conventional saunas. It absorbs easily and can aid in improving circulation and detoxification. Ozone therapy is used around the world because of its ability to neutralize bacteria and viruses and for a long list of other reasons. Put the two together and you have a great team. The sauna has been modified to make it ozone-compatible and features an easy to use ozone port. The O3Arc Standard Ozone Generator is the only ozone unit you will ever need.
About the far infrared sauna dome
Improved exposure to far infrared: There are no dead spots in this sauna. The interior is covered with a heating element so your entire body is bathed with infrared. Because the element is closer to you, you are exposed to stronger infrared at the ideal wavelengths. It doesn’t dissipate over distance.
Lying down can be better: When sitting, gravity presses down on your body in a less beneficial way. By lying down in a dome sauna, you’re not only more relaxed and comfortable, but your nervous and cardiovascular systems are relieved and you don’t have the additional stress of maintaining proper posture.
Circulation, immunity and detoxification: Far infrared helps improve oxygenation and circulation, which promotes toxin discharge and the exchange of nutrients between cells. Higher body temperatures can cause immune chemical increases that can aid in improving general health and healing.
Warranty: The dome comes with a three year warranty on the shell and two years on the controls.
About the O3Arc Standard Ozone Generator
The O3Arc comes with a top of the line warranty and improvements over many ozone generators on the market. It creates ultra pure ozone up to 100 gamma (ug/ml) using cold ozone production. The super efficient cell has double the surface area of a standard tube cell, making the O3Arc virtually silent with ultra precise and ultra stable outputs. It is made in the USA and each unit is tested and checked before it leaves our location. We include tubing, connectors, a check valve and other accessories you need. You can find out more about the unit on our O3Arc page.
- High quality flat ceramic ozone cell
- Ultra pure and ultra stable ozone outputs
- Tested to be free of contaminates and byproducts
- Digital power and timer settings
- 316 stainless steel fittings
- Made with components A+ rated for ozone
- Made and assembled in the United States
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Power Consumption: 18 watts.
- Amps: 1.5
- Standard US 2 prong style plug
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on the cell, five years on the digital control and auxiliary port
- Modified to be ozone-compatible
- Easy to use ozone port
- Perfect for home or spa use
- Body mat is water proof
- Adjustable shell can be pulled out to 72″ long, 18″ high and 25″ wide
- Far infrared heating element covers entire interior of the dome
- Temperature: 100-160 degrees after 5-10 minute warmup
- Separate timer for lower and upper sections with continuous time or auto shutoff options
- Doesn’t take up much space, only 1.5′ x 2.5′ x 3′ when nested
- Easy to clean
- Wheels for easy movement
- ETL approved
- Mahogany frame with naugahyde outer layer
- Weight: approximately 50 pounds
110V/60 Hz, 750 watts
Make sure to add oxygen to your order unless you have a local oxygen source.