- INJURY MOBILITY SCOOTER – Recently break your foot or ankle? Or still recovering from a foot surgery? Smooth rolling and quality built knee scooter makes it easy for anyone to get around without using crutches. NOT for if you have a knee injury
- CRUTCH ALTERNATIVE – The Carex knee scooter is a much more stable, comfortable, and easier way to get around than using crutches. Built to last with a solid heavy-duty aluminum frame for comfort and durability. Knee walker can hold up to 300 pounds
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – Conveniently adjust the height of the handlebars and knee rest area for maximum comfort and control. When not in use, knee scooter can be quickly folded up and broken down for transportation and storage.
- STABLE STEERING – Maneuver your knee scooter for foot injuries with ease. Smooth turning handlebars give you full control of direction and large 7.5” rubber wheels with a tight turning radius. Stopping is a breeze with the convenient hand brake.
- COMFORTABLE PADDED SEAT – Built with a thick and durable padding great for long term everyday use. Made with a soft memory foam to keep yourself comfortable throughout the day.