* NOTE: This items has about a 8 week lead time
– 60W high rf power output. Despite its size, the TM-271A can provide an impressive 60 watts of RF power, with a choice of High/Low output.
– US MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F. Built tough to take rough treatment in its stride, the TM-271A meets the strict U.S. Department of Defense MIL-STD 810 C, D, E and the latest F environmental standards for vibration and shock.
– Alphanumeric LCD and illuminated keypad. Capable of displaying up to 6 large alphanumeric characters, the positive-type green LCD display comes with a 32-step brightness control to suit all driving conditions. Also, the front panel and microphone keypads are both illuminated for ease of use. Note that keys for only the 5 most frequently used functions are arranged on the front panel for simplicity (other functions can be quickly accessed via menu).
– DTMF microphone. The TM-271A is supplied with a DTMF microphone as standard.
– High-quality front speaker. The large oval (2.28″ x 1.38″) speaker mounted in the front panel provides excellent clarity.
– 200 memory channels plus 1 call-channel. Each of the 200 memory channels can be used to store, transmit, and receive frequencies independently. Additionally, memory data can be edited and stored on your computer using MCP-1A Memory Control software.
– Memory name function. At-a-glance identification of 100 memory channels is possible with up to 6 alphanumeric characters per channel. Up to 200 channels are available if the memory name function is not used.
– Multiple scan functions. For maximum versatility, the TM-271A offers several scan functions, including VFO (band) scan, all memory scan, program scan, memory group scan (group scan), call scan, tone/CTCSS scan, DCS scan and priority scan, which checks a priority channel every 3 seconds. TO (Time-operated), CO (carrier-operated) and seek scan resume modes are also provided.
– CTCSS & DCS encoder/decoder. The built-in CTCSS and DCS encoder/decoder enables operation of the 42 CTCSS subtone frequencies and 104 DCS subtone codes.
– High frequency stability. Thanks to the built-in TCXO, frequency stability is ±2.5ppm, while frequency drift is less than ±365Hz at -20°C to 60°C.
– Power-on Message
– Wide/Narrow Deviation Selection (per channel)
– 1750Hz Tone Burst
– Automatic Simplex Checker
– Reverse Repeater Checker
– Automatic Repeater Offset
– Beep On/Off
– Automatic Power Off
– Time Out Timer
– Channel Display Mode
– Busy Channel Lock-out
– Memory Channel Lock-out
– Direct Frequency Enter
– Key Lock
– Frequency Range: TX: 144-148MHz; RX: 136-174MHz
– Mode: F3E (FM)
– Power Requirement: 13.8V DC ±15%, negative ground
– Current Drain Transmit: Less than 13.0A (High), less than 8.0 A (Low)
– Current Drain Receive: Less than 1.0 A
– Operation Temperature Range: -20â to 60â
– Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms
– Microphone Impedance: 600 ohms
– Frequency Tolerance: ±2.5 ppm (-20â to 60â)
– Dimensions (W x H x D) (Projections excluded): 6.30″ x 1.69″ x 5.39″ (160 x 43 x 137mm)
– Dimensions (W x H x D) (Projections included): 6.33″ x 1.69″ x 6.65″ (161 x 43 x 169mm)
– Weight: 2.6lbs (1.2 kg)
– RF Output Power (approx.): HI: 60W; LO: 25W
– Modulation: Reactance modulation
– Maximum Frequency Deviation: ±5 kHz
– Modulation Distortion: Less than 3% (300MHz~3KHz)
– Circuitry: Double Conversion Superheterodyne
– Intermediate Frequency: 1st IF: 49.95MHz; 2nd IF: 450kHz
– Sensitivity (12dB SINAD): Less than 0.18 μV (Narrow: less than 0.22 μV)
– Squelch Sensitivity: Less than 0.1μV
– Selectivity: -6dB: More than 12 kHz (Narrow: more than 10kHz); -60dB: Less than 30 kHz (Narrow: less than 24kHz)
– Audio Output Power: More than 2W (5% distortion)
– 1 x Mobile Radio
– 1 x Set of Bracket For Mobile Radio
– 1 x Handheld Mic
– 1 x Power Cord
– 1 x User Manual
– 1 x Bag of Screws